What Is Probate?
Probate is when a deceased’s estate is valued and documents submitted to the Probate Registry in order to get Probate for the Administrators or Executors of the deceased’s estate. It depends on whether the deceased died intestate (without a Will) or testate (with a Will).
SMN Will Writing Services offers Probate as a specialist service. We are qualified in Probate law and can help people with Probate in conjunction with Wills and property law.
How We Can Help You
We specialise in obtaining probate and help executors, beneficiaries and administrators with probate, we have particular expertise in the following areas:-
- Obtaining probate to release monies in a bank account, shares or a death benefit under a pension scheme
- Probate for the sale of a House
- Probate for the sale of shares
- Probate to bring a claim EG: PPI or Care Home Fees
- Issues with Wills. We help when the original will is lost, there might be a problem with the signature of the Deceased, the witnesses may have signed the will in the wrong place or the Will may have been written on
- Contesting a Will. If you are unhappy with a will we can advise you on whether the Will can be contested