SMN Will Writing Services can write your Will for you. We specialise in single, mirror Wills, guardian clauses, IHT trust clauses, property clauses.
If you want to discuss making a Will or want to find out what is involved, SMN Will Writing Services will assist by coming to see you to discuss what your requirements are.
SMN Will Writing Services is fully insured for two million pounds and a member of the Institute of Professional Will Writers. SMN Will Writing Services abides by the Trade Standards Institute code of practice which is endorsed by the IPW.
SMN Will Writing Services advises people to make a Will for the following reasons:-
- if you die without a Will, there are certain rules which dictate how the money, property or possessions should be allocated. This may not be the way that you would have wished your money and possessions to be distributed
- unmarried partners and partners who have not registered a civil partnership cannot inherit from each other unless there is a Will, so the death of one partner may create serious financial problems for the remaining partner
- if you have children, you will need to make a Will so that arrangements for the children can be made if either one or both parents die
- it may be possible to reduce the amount of tax payable on the inheritance if advice is taken in advance and a Will is made
- if your circumstances have changed, it is important that you make a Will to ensure that your money and possessions are distributed according to your wishes. For example, if you have separated and your ex-partner now lives with someone else, you may want to change your Will. If you are married or enter into a registered civil partnership, this will make any previous will you have made invalid